Whilst we take steps to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via the Service, we cannot give any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material appearing on it.
We store all information that you provide to us including your name, email addresses, phone numbers, social network usernames, website postings and images. We also collect and store information automatically provided to us by the devices that you use to access the Service, including usage information, browser information, IP addresses, cookie information and location data.
You acknowledge that if you use the Service to share pictures and/or other Personal Data, certain Personal Data will become publicly available as a result and you agree to accept all responsibility for such public disclosure.
By submitting Personal Data to us, you agree that Events Photo Team may share your Personal Data with third parties as described below:
- Personal data collected by the use of sharing service is used by us and our business partners.
- Our business partners may be involved in the supply of goods and services purchased by you. We may share transaction-related Personal Data with such business partners.
- We are obligated to share Personal Data if required by law or in connection with the enforcement of legal or contractual obligations or the protection of legal or contractual rights.
If you do not wish for your personal data to be used by Events Photo Team or anyone in connection with the organisation you can opt out by sending an email to email@example.com. If you opt out this prevents you from using the service.
Events photo team will try to ensure that all personal data collected is secure form any unauthorised access however, because the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data against unauthorised access. You are therefore submitting Personal Data at your own risk.
The policy will be modified when required. By continuous use of the service you agree and are bound to all modifications within the policy/terms and conditions.
All terms govern and apply to your access and use of www.merlinphotoshare.co.uk and any of our mobile apps. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions described in these Terms. If you do not agree to all of these Terms, do not use the Service.
As long as you agree and comply with the terms written, you have the right to access and download/install a copy of the app to your device
You may not:
- modify or distribute the App or any other part of the Service for any purpose
- transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent or otherwise distribute the App or any other part of the Service to any third party
- decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of the App or any other part of the Service
- make the functionality of the App or any other part of the Service available to multiple users through any means
- use the Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms
If you down the app from any other approved app provider such as Apple/Google plat store, you are also bound by their own terms and conditions.
The Service and all materials, text, code, content, software, videos, music, sound, illustrations, artwork, photographs, formats, files, graphics, devices and links contained in it or linked to it are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned by us or licensed to us. The Content must not be used nor reproduced (in whole or part) for any other purpose including on or in connection with another website/app or publication or for direct commercial gain. Any links to the Service must be notified to and approved by us before they are made publicly available.
We accept no liability for your use or the inability to use the Service and make no warranty that the Service will operate uninterrupted or error-free, or that its use will not infringe any third party rights, or that any defect will be corrected. We do not warrant that the Service is compatible with your computer equipment and/or mobile device, or that the Service is free of errors, viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and we shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
The use of the service and content is at your own risk and if you are dissatisfied with the above then you agree to discontinue use of the service.
The Service is not directed at persons in a jurisdiction where for any reason the Service?s publication or availability is prohibited and any person for whom such a prohibition applies must not access the Service. We do not represent that the Service or the Content is appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in every jurisdiction. Those who access the Service do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations. Legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
Each provision of these Terms is severable. If any provision is, or becomes, invalid or contravenes applicable regulations then the remaining provisions will not be affected.
No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other breach. No failure by us to exercise any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions a contractual relationship is created which is governed by the laws of England. Within the contractual relationship you acknowledge and agree that the courts of England have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms.
The service has interactive features and areas that allow users to post, transmit, and/or store content, including but not limited to photos and videos.
The user is reasonable for all data charges accrued by using the service.
By using the service you agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and any claims arising therefrom, and that Events Photo Team is not responsible and liable for any User Content or claims arising therefrom. While we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to review, screen, and delete User Content at any time and for any reason.
You grant us, our affiliates and their successors, a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, right (with the right to grant sublicenses) to use, copy, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, aggregate, make derivative works of and otherwise exploit such User Content in any form.
You warrant in relation to each item of Content that you submit to the Site that:
- such item complies with our Acceptable Use Policy
- you own or control all rights over the item and your submission of it
- its use by us under the licence set out above will not infringe the rights of any third party
You agree that we are not reasonable for involved if any loss or damage incurred by us as a result of any breach by you of the above warranties.
This acceptable use policy applies to all users, visitors of our website and sets out the terms between you, the user and Events Photo Team under which you may access our website www.merlinphotoshare.co.uk.
Accessing the website you acknowledge and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of the website and applications.
Our site must only be used or lawful purposes and users of the site must not use the site for the following:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site or applications
- any equipment or network on which our site/applications are stored
- any software used in the provision of our site/applications
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Social Media Services
Clear information will be provided for use of any interactive services.
We are under no obligation to monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users ( particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks.
A parent or guardian is responsible for the use of all interactive services by a minor. We advise all parents/guardians to discuss the safe use of interactive services with all minors using such service.. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
The content standards apply to all material on our site and any other material interactive and otherwise associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
Promote sexually explicit material.
Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We will investigate and breaches of the acceptable use policy. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take action as we deem appropriate.
Any breaches or failures to comply with the policy may result in us taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and applications.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site and applications.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
All of our policies are legally binding for users accessing our service and applications associated with it. We may adapt any policy and users are expected to check this page to take notice of any changes we make.